Dr. Robin Green Whipple is a board-certified dermatologist from the Pacific Northwest. She grew up in Idaho, received her undergraduate and medical education in Washington and did her dermatology residency in Oregon. She worked in Boston and Portland before returning to Seattle where she has been in practice since 2002. In her free time, she likes to ski, run, hike, read and get out to enjoy our great local art, music, food and sports.
Dr. Whipple sees general medical and surgical dermatology patients including acne, dermatitis, psoriasis and skin cancer screening and treatment. She strives to provide compassionate, personalized care.
- Washington State University – BS cum laude 1986 (Phi Beta Kappa)
- University of Washington School of Medicine – MD with high honors 1991 (Alpha Omega Alpha)
- Virginia Mason – transitional internship 1992
- Oregon Health Sciences – Residency in Dermatology 2000 (Chief Resident)
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Seattle Dermatology Society